How to be a Guest Blogger on Stagetecture
Stagetecture has been fortunate to have a multitude of great Guest Blogs.
I remember my first guest blog post was on Petit Elefant in February of 2010 and I was fortunate that Alison Czarnecki gave me the opportunity! After that experience I continued to write for other blogs and it soon launched my freelance writing career that I have today.
Guest blogging is a wonderful opportunity to showcase your knowledge, business, and/or passions of home related topics to Stagetecture readers. It also gives Stagetecture readers new content and exposure to the dynamic world of home.
Stagetecture is an affiliate of the Demand Media network and some Guest Blogs get featured on other popular sites such as: Ehow, Ehow UK, Livestrong, The Daily Puppy, and more!
- Topic should be related to Stagetecture home niche interest including: (These are just suggestions – pitch me another idea if you have one!)
Home Staging | Organization | Do it Yourself (DIY) projects | Decor | Green Living | Food Recipes | Family | Wellness | Architecture | Family Wellness
- Have an interesting angle about your topic, rather than just ‘selling’ a product or idea.
- Enjoy your topic, and think it will appeal to a wide range of readers
- Write between 400-500 word blog post
- Include 3-4 high quality images, sized 500 pix. wide min. – credit sources
Include a short bio about yourself, company, and include 1-2 links to your website, service, product.
Image via: Pinterest
For DIY Guest Posts:
If you are interested in contributing a DIY (do it yourself) guest blogs, you are welcome to post on Stagetecture’s DIY Saturday’s. I try and find a You Tube video showing what the DIY project is. Please try and provide one that is similar to your post if interested. Click on the link to see examples of past DIY Saturday’s.
Past Guest Bloggers:
Currently there are hundreds of past guests. For examples of past Guest Blogs on Stagetecture, view here.
Fill out the contact form and title your form “Guest Blogger”, to express interest.
I look forward to featuring you!