Entry #1878, November 28, 2012
The winter season calls for a hot holiday treat. This makes the hot chocolate with almond liqueur recipe your perfect choice for this holiday. With hot chocolate, you are sure to have a nice sweet treat to quench your craving. The almond liqueur provides a unique blend of flavors that is perfect for breakfast, snacks or when you need to be awake for an overtime work.
This is very easy and quick to make and you can adjust the suggested measurements according to your preferred taste. You can also substitute almond nuts if it’s not available with hazelnut. The procedure will still be the same and so with the taste.
Thanks My Recipe for the hot chocolate recipe!
Hot Chocolate With Almond Liqueur
Image via: Ala Mode Journals
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup almond liqueur
- Garnishes: whipped cream, ground cinnamon, cream-filled cookies
- Prepare all the ingredients and be careful in doing the procedure.
- Stir together boiling water and chocolate syrup in a medium saucepan. Stir in one direction until the chocolate syrup blends completely.
- Then, add milk and stir thoroughly until blended.
- Cook over medium heat. This may take around 6 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- After the cooking process, remove the blended chocolate solution from the heat. Carefully transfer it into a container and stir in liqueur.
- Pour the hot chocolate with almond liqueur into your cup and then do some garnish. Garnishing your cup of hot chocolate is optional but would create a great look, if desired.
You can serve this hot chocolate with chocolate chunks, biscotti, sugar cubes and other bits of chocolate-coated wafers and biscuits. The the hot chocolate with almond will definitely give you one of the best hot liqueurs this holiday season. Serve hot and enjoy its delicious flavor.
For more food recipes on Stagetecture, click here.