Time Saving Family Recipe: Barbecue Smoked Sausage Pizza
People are just getting busy during this holiday season. Everybody is in a rush and no one can afford to take so much time from doing anything. Well, it’s the most wonderful time of the year and you just have to maximize you’re the time you have to prepare and celebrate with delicious recipes.
When it comes to celebrations, a sumptuous meal is always present. The holiday table is filled with different menu to share the blessings. But with everybody in a rush, a time saving recipe is perfect for the celebration. For quick and easy recipe, try this Barbecue Smoked Sausage Pizza recipe that you can make in a limited time.
Barbecue Smoked Sausage Pizza Recipe
Image and recipe via
- package(s) Hillshire Farm® Beef Smoked Sausage
- package(s) (14 ounces each) 12-inch-size Italian pizza crusts
- 2/3 cup(s) prepared barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) seeded, chopped plum tomatoes
- cup(s) thinly sliced red onion
- green bell pepper, chopped
- cup(s) (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) (1 ounce) shredded Parmesan cheese
Image via Pinterest
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut sausage on an angle in 1/4-inch slices. Although you can have it cut according to your preference but then it will be nice if it’s done at an angle.
- Place crusts on 2 baking sheets; spread 1/3 cup barbecue sauce on each crust.
- Top each pizza with 1/2 each of the sausage, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese. You can have some adjustments in terms of filling in these ingredients.
- Bake 20 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is lightly browned. Cut each pizza into 8 slices.
Not only that it is easy and quick to prepare, the Barbecue Smoked Sausage Pizza is also mouth-watering especially to people who love pizza. You will definitely love the flavors of the pizza toppings and the pizza crust.
For more food recipes and international cuisine, click here.