Valentine’s Personal Molten Lava Chocolate Cakes Recipe
Do you want to impress your loved one this Valentine’s day? Get more personal and bake a chocolate cake for them. Try the Valentine’s Personal Molten Lava Chocolate Cakes recipe and you will definitely get hugs and kisses. You don’t have to worry about your baking skills because this is so easy. It is also quick to bake as you only need less than an hour to serve the delicious chocolate cake for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Personal Molten Lava Chocolate Cakes
Image and recipe: Food Network
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, plus more for the ramekins
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, plus more for dusting (optional)
- 6 large eggs plus 6 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
Image via: Lulu at Home
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Butter eight 6-ounce ramekins and sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar.
- Combine the butter, cinnamon, cayenne, nutmeg and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until melted and smooth. Cool slightly. Whisk the flour, confectioners’ sugar, eggs and yolks, vanilla extract and almond extract in a bowl until creamy. Whisk in the melted chocolate mixture. Divide among the prepared ramekins.
- Bake the cakes until the tops are stiff and the edges darken, 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes. Loosen the edges of the cakes with a small paring knife and transfer to plates while warm. Dust with confectioners’ sugar.
You can serve at least eight slices of pure chocolate cake pleasure. Your loved ones will surely enjoy this chocolate cake on every bite.
For more food recipes on Stagetecture, click here.