Prosecco Sangria, Mint Julep & Raspberry Iced Tea Cocktails
Entry #2460, May 25, 2013
Summer weekends are all about relaxing, spending time with family and friends and soaking up the summer sun! If you’re trying to create some magical summer cocktails, look to these Prosseco Sangria & Raspberry Iced Tea recipes to cool you down and make your mouth sing!
For other summer cocktail recipes also try Summer blackberry crush & watermelon cocktail recipes.
Prosecco Sangria Recipe
Image via: Pink Champagne Prep
- 1 peach
- 1 nectarine
- 3 apricots
- 5 ounces peach brandy
- 1 bottle (750 mL) chilled Prosecco, (Italian sparkling wine)
- 1 cup peach nectar
- Superfine sugar (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine peach, nectarine, and apricots, all pitted and cut into wedges. Stir in peach brandy; let sit at least 1 hour. Stir in Prosecco and peach nectar. Add superfine sugar, if desired. Serve chilled.
Image via: Foodess
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 20 fresh mint leaves, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup bourbon
- 2 cups crushed ice
In a pitcher, mix together the sugar and mint leaves and muddle with a spoon. Add the bourbon and mix. Pour into a tall glass over ice and serve with a mint sprig garnish.
Raspberry Iced Tea
Image via: Herbal Athletes
- 1 gallon water
- 3 (3 ounce) gallon-size tea bags
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered lemonade mix (such as Country Time®)
- ice cubes
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot, and stir in the tea bags, raspberries, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Allow the mixture to steep until the desired level of tea flavor is reached, 3 to 5 minutes; remove tea bags, and stir in the lemonade mix until dissolved. Pour tea into pitchers, and add ice to cool.
For more cocktails on Stagetecture, click here.