DIY Wedding Idea: Floral Wedding Favor Boxes
Entry #2577, June 29, 2013
Wedding preparation isn’t all about the bride and groom. You also have to work on wedding accessories and things that come in boxes. The wedding favor boxes come in handy but heavy inside. It will definitely help provide a lot of help for future married couple in building a family.
Since these wedding favor boxes are given to your guests, all of them should look gorgeous. It’s one way of presenting them beautifully to your guests and encourages them to do the favor. For this wedding DIY project, you only need to have a few materials and tools. It’s so easy to make and you will surely have fun working it out.
Image via: Wedding Chicks
Materials and Tools Needed
- Paper box
- Pair of scissors
- Stick glue and gun
- Gift tag
- Wedding Gift Wrapper
- Double-sided tape
Image via: Exclusively Weddings
- Create or download a box template on your computer. Print them according to the dimension of your paper box for proper fitting. If you don’t want to print or download, you may opt to find a wedding gift wrapper with great design as an alternative.
- Cut the template accordingly. Make sure that you cut it neatly for better result.
- Glue the template in your paper box slowly but surely. It pays to have it done smoothly and have a nice output that quickly but messy result.
- Wrap the lace around in one side to provide accent. It would be best if you choose the color motif of your wedding.
- Using a stick glue and gun, attached the gift tag.
That’s everything you need to do! Always make it simple and elegant. Also, stick on your wedding motif. It will allow harmony with all the wedding accessories and settings. Feel free to write your message using a pen for a more personalized approach.
For more wedding ideas on Stagetecture, click here.