Personal Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cups Recipe
Entry #2496, June 5, 2013
Enjoy your summer days and nights with a cream filled soothing dessert for your tastes buds. Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cups carry the rich milky, deep chocolate cooling flavors that we all love to indulge in from time to time. This recipe is quick and easy to make, plus great for creative changes such as adding fruits and drizzling glazes on the tops or in the center for more sweetness. Try it out and you will not be disappointed!
Personal Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cups
Image via: Simply-Gluten Free
16 Creme-filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed ( about 1 ½ cupsButter or Margarine, melted
1 package (8oz) Cream Cheese, softened
2 tablespoons of Butter or Margarine, melted
¼ cup of Milk
2 tablespoons of Sugar
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
4 Crème-filled Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, cut into 1/4-inch pieces (about ½ cup)
3 tabelspoons of Smisweet Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon of Shortening
Image via: Killer Bunnies Inc
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Line 24 miniature muffin cups with paper baking cups. Then in a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and melted butter. Press 1 teaspoon cookie mixture firmly in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, and sugar with an electric mixture on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and egg; then beat well. Next, Fold in cut-up cookies. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture into each crust-lined muffin cup.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until edges are set and the centers still have a soften feel. Let the pan cool on a cooling rack for about 30 minutes. After the pan has cooled then put it in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or up to 48 hours before serving.
- Now, right before serving, in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup, combine chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave on High for 30-45 seconds or until melted, stirring once. Drizzle chocolate over tops cheesecakes. Then store in refrigerator.
Image via: Six Sisters Stuff
- If you would like to cut back on the fat within the cheesecakes then use fat-free cream cheese for the dessert.
- Just for more sweetness add strawberries or a strawberry glaze on top.
For more dessert recipes on Stagetecture click here.