Entry #2550, June 21, 2013
Summer holidays and barbecues and especially The 4th of July celebration is just around the corner. People are talking about it and pretty much excited already. But of course, an Independence Day is worth a celebration! And when it comes to celebrating our independence, there’s no better way to do it than throwing a party packed with a sumptuous menu.
If you’re not done yet with your menu list, try the grilled lime corn recipe. This recipe is so easy to make. It’s a perfect grilled recipe for your Independence Day celebration. You can have it done on the side of your main grilled meat recipe. You will never fail to impress your guest with this tasty grilled lime corn.
Summer BBQ Sides: Grilled Lime Corn Recipe
Image via: Martha Stewart
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: lime zest
Image via: Bon Appetit
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Coat corn lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, stir together butter and next 5 ingredients. Remove corn from grill, and cut into thirds. Serve corn with butter mixture. Garnish, if desired.
You should be able to serve at least 8 persons with this tasty grilled lime corn recipe. And this can be done in around 30 minutes only. This is not only easy but a quick grilled recipe that you can make. The lime doesn’t only provide a great flavor but an appetizing aroma as well. You definitely have to try this one of a kind grilled corn recipe.
For more summer food recipes on Stagetecture, click here.