Back to School Kids’ Snack: Raisin Bread & Cream Cheese Recipe
Entry #2721, August 6, 2013
Bored of your usual breakfast or snack ideas? What about giving a kids a snack they will enjoy after school, or running off to the school bus in the morning? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This is why you have to make sure that you serve only nutritious and delicious meal for you and your family.
If you are looking for a great breakfast option, try this Walnut Cream Cheese on Raisin Bread recipe. This recipe is packed with flavors and nutrition that you are looking for in your breakfast meal. Also, you don’t have to worry about your cooking skills. The Walnut Cream Cheese on Raisin Bread recipe is so easy to make. You just have to follow a few steps and you can serve it in no time.
Walnut Cream Cheese on Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Image via: Coastal Living
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 cinnamon-raisin bread slices
- Butter, softened
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture on 4 bread slices; top with remaining 4 bread slices.
- Spread outside of sandwiches with softened butter. Cook in a nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until cheese melts and bread is golden brown.
The whole process should yield around 4 servings of the delicious Walnut Cream Cheese on Raisin Bread. If you want to do more, feel free to double up the ingredients and you’ll surely have more people to impress. You will definitely love the simple steps involve in making this recipe. And don’t forget how quick it is to actually complete the Walnut Cream Cheese on Raisin Bread ready to serve. So, next time that you serve breakfast to the whole family, consider Walnut Cream Cheese on Raisin Bread. This recipe will definitely satisfy their taste buds and make it their new breakfast favorite.
For more recipes on Stagetecture, click here.