Brizo’s New Faucets & Partying with #Blogger19 – Recap Part 3
Entry #2745, August 14, 2013
For the last two weeks I have given you a “backstage pass” to the Brizo faucet #Blogger19 Reunion that I attended in Memphis, TN in July. If you missed the St. Jude Children’s Hospital or the Tour of the Jackson Delta|Brizo plant tour recap posts, you can link to them here. Today’s post sums up the amazing 3 day trip with a peek at what Brizo has in store for your home in the form of new faucets and I show you how I partied and met my colleagues in crime – the other Bloggers that make up the infamous Blogger19.
It’s always nice to see what new products Brizo has coming down the pipeline and technology that is already out for your kitchen and bath.
New products & learning about H2Okinetic® technology
H2Okinetic® technology is the study of water in motion, and the Brizo Custom Shower Systems were the first to bring this revolutionary technology to market. By controlling water’s shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, we’ve reinvented the showering experience—creating a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
H2Okinetic® products produce larger droplets that retain their heat longer for a massaging effect and a denser spray pattern for a feeling of drenching coverage; together these effects help the user feel more enveloped in the warmth of the water. The all-around experience is achieved with up to six H2Okinetic® body sprays in addition to an H2Okinetic® showerhead.
Brizo – Delta Faucets – H2Okinetic Technolgy
Link to Video –> H2Okinetic Technology
In addition to the shower technology, Brizo has some gorgeous tub fillers available for your home. Everyone is in complete awe of freestanding tubs. They are the latest trend in bathtubs and Brizo has answered the demand with beautiful tub fillers. Here’s some information on their latest models.
Brizo – New Tub Fillers
As freestanding tubs continue taking center stage in transforming beautiful bathrooms into high-end sanctuaries, the Brizo brand is pleased to introduce a new collection of freestanding tub fillers offered in a variety of distinctive designs. The new tub fillers were crafted to coordinate with any style, from stately to modern, and appeal to discerning homeowners who are taking the look and feel of their bathroom to the next level.
“Extreme attention to detail was taken in the development of Brizo freestanding tub fillers,” said Laura Brooks, Brizo senior brand manager. “Not only do they blend well with our existing bath collections, but our freestanding tub fillers incorporate design innovations to help ease installation and improve functionality for a true statement in the bath.”
Coordinating styles to fit any décor
- Two-handle freestanding tub fillers with handshower are offered in three distinctive design styles to coordinate with the Baliza®, Tresa® or Charlotte® bath collections.
- Available in three configurations — wall mount, deck mount and floor mount — Brizo freestanding tub fillers can be customized through the selection of coordinating handles, spouts and handshowers, included in the trim kit.
- A variety of finishes are offered, including Polished Chrome, Brilliance® Polished Nickel, Venetian Bronze, Brilliance Brushed Nickel and Brilliance Brushed Bronze finishes, as well as a Polished Nickel/Cocoa Bronze split finish.
- Virage® single-handle freestanding tub filler with handshower is offered in Polished Chrome, Brilliance Polished Nickel, Venetian Bronze, Brilliance Brushed Nickel and Brilliance Brushed Bronze finishes.
- Odin™ single-handle freestanding tub filler with handshower is offered in Polished Chrome and Brilliance Brushed Nickel finishes, as well as a Matte Black finish as part of the Jason Wu for Brizo™ Odin collection.
- Siderna® single-handle freestanding tub filler with handshower is offered in Polished Chrome, Brilliance Polished Nickel and Matte Black finishes.
Partying with Brizo’s Blogger 19 Klan!
Each night was truly a treat to spend with all of my fellow bloggers and the Brizo & MSL Group peeps
From a fabulous Brizo + St. Jude Celebration Dinner and Entertainment at the Peabody Hotel Ballroom to our last night at Itta Bena – located just above the infamous BB King’s Blues Club for a private dinner and social event was pure awesomeness! Here’s a few pics from our perfect evenings.
First night – Brizo + St. Jude Celebration Dinner & Entertainment
Second night – Itta Bena – Jazz Club (Just above BB King’s Blues Club)
Last but not least.. thanks to the magnificent Peabody Hotel in Memphis!
What a wonderful reunion it was of the Blogger 19 group. Thanks to St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Brizo & Delta Faucets, MSL Group, and all of the people behind the scenes that went into making this a memorable experience for all of us!
Disclosure: All events and accommodations were covered by Brizo Faucets. All opinions are strictly my own.
For more Brizo posts on Stagetecture, click here.