Christmas centerpieces provide a festive touch to the holiday party. The centerpieces are the focal point of the party décor and add grace to the overall ambiance. Whether you choose a plain or a fancy centerpiece, it is just what you need for every table during the holidays. Impress your friends and family with your crafting skills by setting up one of the following Christmas centerpieces ideas.
20 Christmas Centerpieces: Ideas for your Dining Room
1. Wreath Christmas centerpieces:
Place a wreath on your table instead of hanging on the door. Lay it down in the center of the table, and set a few colored tapered candles or one large pillar candle in the center. You can fill the bare spots if any between the wreath and the candles with some red apples, golden pears or fresh cranberries. Visit our wreath site – How To Make a Burlap Wreath to see our holiday wreath inspiration!
2. Use Christmas Candy for Christmas Centerpieces
You can never go wrong with jars of Christmas candies. They make a tasty and visually appealing centerpiece. Fill jars of various shapes and sizes with different types of colorful Christmas candies. Tie matching bows on the jars for extra detail. Provide your guests with small cellophane bags so that they can fill candy at the end of the bash for a sweet party favor.
3. Poinsettia Holiday Centerpieces
Poinsettias are the most popular flowers during the holidays. They come in various colors and sizes. Place a pot of colorful poinsettias on your party table for a beautiful festive centerpiece. While red and white are the most common, marble poinsettias can also be used.
4. Christmas Gifts Make a Pretty Holiday Centerpiece
Wrapped gifts instantly adorn the center of the table without being heavy on the pocket. Wrap empty boxes of various sizes in Christmas wrapping paper to be used as a centerpiece. Add colorful ribbons around the gift boxes and stack them into a neat arrangement in the center of the table. To double the centerpiece as favors fill the gift boxes with Christmas candies or ornaments.
5. Colorful Christmas Organic Bowl
Fill a glass bowl with a variety of fruits for a modern winter centerpiece. In a tall, clear glass vase put alternating layers of seasonal fruits such as crab apples, pears, fresh cranberries, and more. Make sure to put some cold water to keep the fruits from going brown. If you are throwing a winter party, add some gold glass beads into the same centerpiece to add in some sparkle factor.
15 Christmas Centerpiece Ideas from Blogger Friends
1. Naturally Glamorous Holiday Centerpiece
2. Natural Elements Centerpiece
3. Fragrant Holiday Centerpiece
4. 5 Minute Floral Christmas Table Runner
5. 5 Easy Christmas Centerpieces Using Cake Stands
6. Table Centerpiece for Christmas
7. DIY Holiday Flower Arrangement
8. Mini Pinecone Tree Centerpieces
9. Easy Christmas Candle Centerpiece Using Volcanica Candles
10. Silver and gold accents for a glamorous holiday table setting
11. DIY Wine Cork Vases
12. 5 Minute DIY Christmas Luminaries
13. DIY Holiday Ice Bucket Centerpiece
14. Macaron Christmas Tree Vignette
15. How to Make a Birch Log Centerpiece
Set a gorgeous table for your Christmas festivities with these attractive centerpiece ideas. And when the party is over, send them back home with your guests as door prizes or keep them displayed for the rest of the holiday season.
For more Christmas ideas on Stagetecture, click here.