Entry #2743, August 13, 2013
Chocolate is very tempting – even more so when it’s in a form of a cake! You will definitely give in your diet to a slice of sweet chocolate temptation on a plate. The Chocolate Lover’s Cake is an easy to bake a cake that you can actually do it at home. This recipe will not take much of your time in the kitchen but rather on the table enjoying every bite of this delicious cake.
The Chocolate Lover’s Cake recipe is also great for people who are not really spending much time in the kitchen. This cake recipe is easy to prepare and will not take much of your time baking. So, prepare your kitchen and oven for a delicious cake recipe.
Delectable Dessert: Chocolate Lover’s Cake
Image via: Banana Fudge Swirl
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Image via: Half Baked Harvest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
The whole ingredient listed above can make one 12 cup Bundt cake. Feel free to increase the ratio of the ingredients when you feel the need serve more Chocolate Lover’s Cake recipe . Make sure to pair it up with your favorite hot or cold refreshment.
For more dessert recipes on Stagetecture, click here.