Entry #1838, November 18, 2012
Thanksgiving is the best time for bringing out your favorite seasonal decor, especially at the dinner table. Everyone at home must be very excited and busy with the preparations especially in the Thanksgiving meal. Well, if you are not into cooking or doing household chores, you can still contribute something for the holiday. You can enhance the table setting with this beautiful napkin ring.
Typically, table napkins are just folded like a triangular-shaped hat on top of the plate or encase the utensils. This is good but let’s make it look better. The beaded napkin ring will definitely make a difference in your table setting. It makes it look more elegant and stylish.
- Memory wire
- Needle nose pliers
- Cut the memory wire to at least 10 inches.
- Using the needle nose pliers, create a loop at one end of the wire. This will hold down the beads from slipping out of the wire. It will also serve as a lock.
- Insert the beads according to the pattern you prefer. You may have it done alternately if you have several beads. Use your creativity in finishing the pattern.
- After all the beads are inserted and you are satisfied with the pattern, cut the wire with at least half an inch to create another loop to lock.
- Roll your table napkin and lock up using the beaded napkin ring.
Make sure that you are using a colorful beads or something that will complement the color of your table napkin. You can also have it in accordance of the color motif. This will definitely enhance your table setting and improve the dining experience.
For more Thanksgiving ideas on Stagetecture, click here.