Want to brighten up your dining table and wow all your guests this Easter? Take inspiration from these Easter centerpiece ideas. The centerpieces will bring cheery spring colors to your dining room and help you to get ready for spring entertaining. They will make an unforgettable impression on your guests. While family and friends make for a great gathering, these centerpieces will add a much-needed festive touch to your table. Without further ado, here they are:
1. Spring Flowers Centerpiece
To celebrate spring’s natural beauty, create a homemade centerpiece with the season’s most gorgeous flowers. You can put the flowers in a beautiful vase or hollowed-out eggshells. You can also fill a glass canister with sand and insert flowers and candles to embellish your table. Be innovative when adding seasonal elements to your dining table.
2. Easter Egg Centerpiece
Eggs are a common feature during Easter. Integrate them to your Easter table to remind everyone of the reason for the season. You can paint eggs different colors, place them in a trifle dish, and display them. When painting the eggs, use at least three paint colors for added appeal. You can also add glue dots to the eggs to create a glamorous centerpiece. Place them on a bed of moss for a natural effect.
3. Egg Nest Centerpiece
To create the ultimate centerpiece, place egg nests on a two-tier dish. Paint the eggs before placing them in the nests and add twigs for a natural look. Colored eggs bring spring hues to your dining table. Set off the bright color of the eggs with bold name cards and napkins. You can also place the egg nests in an Easter basket.
4. Ornate Centerpiece
A glittery gold vase makes a great home for dazzling orange and yellow flowers. Place the vase on a light-colored tablecloth to draw attention to the centerpiece. To complete the look, use simple white plates, thin stemware, and timeless flatware. They will add to the elegance of your rustic centerpiece. You can also use brightly-colored napkins to match the flowers.
20 Easy Easter Centerpieces from Blogger Friends:
- Spring Centerpiece Tutorial
- DIY Paper Swedish Easter Tree
- Floral Easter Centerpiece
- DIY Easter Egg Floral Centerpiece
- He Is Risen! Easter Cross Centerpiece
- Easter Table Centerpiece: DIY Idea
- DIY Natural Easter Table Centerpiece
- Painted Pastel Egg Centerpiece
- Spring And Summer Citrus Centerpiece Tutorial
- DIY Tutorial: Tulip & Curly Willow Centerpieces
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Oopsy Daisy: A Monochromatic Centerpiece That Will Make A Bold Statement For Spring
- Mason Jar Centerpieces With Burlap & Lace
- Decorative Bird’s Nest Out Of Twigs
- Easy Easter Bouquet Centerpiece
- Lovely Citrus Topiary Centerpiece
- DIY Centerpiece Ideas For Spring
- Easy Easter Egg Flower Arrangement
- Chinese Take Out Box Centerpiece
- Easter Flowers In Eggshell Pots
These Easter centerpiece ideas will make you the belle of the ball. They will help you to think outside the box the next time you’re decorating your dining table for a special occasion. Give your dining table a spring look and liven up the entire room this Easter. You can mix the ideas or use them as inspiration to make your unique centerpiece.