This holiday season are you planning on making chocolate truffle recipes? Don’t you think chocolate truffles are one of the most delicious desserts you can experience? Rich and decadent, truffles are the simplest candies to make. All you need is a little time and a few ingredients. If you have never made truffles before, you’ll be amazed at how easy these chocolate truffle recipes are. This holiday season when decadent desserts are a must, try these yummy truffle recipes. Be creative and have fun and your truffles are sure to impress.
21 Of Our Favorite Chocolate Truffle Recipes
How to Make Truffles That Wow!
Making chocolate truffles recipes can seem like a challenge, but we can help. The secret to making impressive truffles is this: choose high-quality chocolate and organic cream. If you can’t find quality chocolate, choose one with 62% cocoa or higher. If you don’t like dark chocolate, make white chocolate truffles. Don’t think of where to buy truffles when you can make your very own. Follow this recipe for the best outcome.
Chocolate Truffles Recipes Ingredients:
50g unsalted butter
300ml organic cream
300g high-quality dark chocolate
Flavoring (like orange zest or vanilla)
Crushed nut toppings (such as desiccated coconut or crushed pistachio nuts)
Chocolate Truffle Directions:
- Chop the chocolate and put it in a big bowl.
- In a saucepan, mix the cream and butter and heat them until the butter melts and the cream simmers.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and pour it over the chocolate. Stir the mixture till it blends smoothly. Add the flavoring at this point then cool and chill for about 4 hours.
- Shape the truffles by dipping a melon baller in hot water and scooping balls of the mixture and placing them on greaseproof paper. You can also coat your hands with flavorless oil and roll the truffles between your palms.
- Put the toppings in different bowls and roll the truffles till they are evenly coated then place them on greaseproof paper.
- To make white chocolate truffles, use white chocolate instead of dark.
- Store the truffles in an airtight container for 3 days or freeze them. If you want to give the truffles as presents, cover them with foil and refrigerate them. Leave them in the fridge until you’re ready to give them out.
20 Blogger Friends Chocolate Truffles Recipes
- Chocolate Peppermint Truffles – Sweet Pennies from Heaven
- Mocha Caramel Cookie Dough Truffles – Cake Whiz
- Healthy Chocolate Fudge Truffles – To Simply Inspire
- Chocolate Ganache Truffles – Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- Dark Chocolate Truffles 3 Ways – Fearless Dining
- Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles – Quirky Inspired
- Ginger Butterscotch Truffles – Mama Dweeb
- Pumpkin Pie Truffles – Connoisseursus Veg
- Peanut Butter Truffles – Simple Stacie
- Raspberry Chocolate Truffles – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Easy Chocolate Peppermint Truffles – The Suburban Mom
- Chocolatey Oreo Mint Truffles – The Thrifty Couple
- Baileys Almond Truffles – An Italian in My Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles – Baking Beauty
- Chocolate Cookie Truffles – My Heavenly Recipes
- Irish Cream Coffee Truffles – The Crumby Cupcake
- Cake Batter Truffles – Snappy Gourmet
- Coconut Truffles – Cincy Shopper
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles – A Magical Mess
- White Chocolate Peppermint Truffles – Thrifty and Thriving
Perfecting Your Chocolate Truffle Recipe
To make your chocolate truffles stand out, think outside the box when it comes to choosing coatings and flavorings. You can coat your truffles with coconut flakes, colorful candy sprinkles, chopped nuts, or crushed peppermint candies. If you make many truffles, put them in lovely containers and give as gifts. Your friends won’t forget your kind gesture.
This chocolate cake recipe is the perfect one to try! How to Make Moist Chocolate Cake
What yummy chocolate desserts will you make this season?