Entry #2436, May 20, 2013
Are you in a rush for a unique sandwich recipe or just want a twist on a childhood favorite sandwich? Whether it’s for a breakfast or snack, the all-time favorite sandwich should satisfy your appetite. A tasty sandwich comes in handy and easy to consume. The fillings of the sandwich can be done in so many ways. You can always have it done according to your preference.
If you’re in a rush but don’t want to compromise the taste, try making a gourmet grilled cheese and apple sandwiches. It’s so easy to prepare and quick to make. The blend of grilled cheese and apple makes it so rich in flavors and sweet aroma. This is a perfect mixture for a sandwich filling that you surely want to eat.
Gourmet Grilled Cheese & Apples Sandwich
Image via: The Endless Meal
- 8 teaspoons honey mustard
- 8 hearty whole grain bread slices
- 8 sharp Cheddar cheese slices
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Spread about 1 tsp. mustard on the side of each bread slice.
- Place a slice of cheese on each of 4 bread slices and top it with apples.
- Top with remaining cheese and bread. Mustard sides down.
- Coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- Cook the sandwiches in a preheated Panini, press 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Wrap it up and you’re good to go. The whole ingredients should make at least four delicious grilled cheese and apple sandwiches. You will definitely have enough for the whole family. It’s a great tasting sandwich that you want to do all over again.
The grilled cheese and apple sandwiches is not just for a typical day but can also be served for gatherings. It’s a nice addition to your menu. This is one of the sandwich recipes that deserve to be in your list of favorite menus.
For more recipes on Stagetecture, click here.