Entry #2748, August 15, 2013
Can you believe it? 4 years ago on August 15, 2009 – Stagetecture began as an idea for helping homeowners stage their homes for sale and today it has grown to a home lifestyle destination that is trafficked worldwide by loyal and new Stagetecture readers. I thank you for helping Stagetecture become a wonderful “home” to help grow with all of you.
Image via: SLS Hotels
Over the last 4 years here’s just a few milestones Stagetecture has accomplished:
- Over 1,000 guest bloggers who bring you varied expertise across all Stagetecture’s categories
- Over 2,700 posts dedicated to making your home a place you love to live in.
- Nearly 9,000 images that Stagetecture has grown to be known for – several thousand are on Stagetecture’s Pinterest boards
- Over 3,000 fans on Stagetecture’s Facebook page, Nearly 5,000 Twitter followers, Over 3,000 on Pinterest and countless number of comments from you over the years.
Image via: Confetti Daydreams
Milestones for me personally and for Stagetecture:
When you grow a blog/website it becomes like your child. Who has been raised from infancy into adolescence, teenager and then into adulthood. Over the last years I’ve definietly gone through the “Terrible Two’s” of website issues, loss of Facebook Fans from new algorhythms and other “small meltdown” issues I won’t bore you with! He he.. but Stagetecture survived and I can say is a better blog because of them. Some personal milestones for me have been:
- Launching my first Ebook – 111 Simple Tips for your Everyday Home and seeing it featured in Better Homes & Gardens
- Hosting my first radio show – Your Weekly Home at Stagetecture that is on iTunes
- Being invited to some of the most magnificent Blogger Events with home lifestyle brands
- Professionally writing for amazing blogs, publications, and home lifestyle brands
The best part of these last 4 years has been forming awesome communities and connecting with homeowners around the world that have a passion for gorgeous homes!
I look forward to many more!