This post brought to you by Foot Petals. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Stagetecture.
Whether you are a busy professional who commutes on public transportation to get to your downtown job or you are like me who has to meet with clients in the city, you know how important your feet being comfortable is! This year National Walk to Work Day is April 1, 2016 and I’m partnering with Foot Petals Sock-free Saviors. Here in Florida being able to keep your feet cool while still looking professional and stylish is essential.
I’m Celebrating Walk to Work Day with #PetalYourWay Foot Petals Insoles
All images via: Stagetecture.com
Foot Petals help you reap the benefits of walking:
Did you know that walking every day at least 10,000 steps could keep your heart healthy and keep your body in shape without jarring athletic sports? Everyday I’m trying to think of new ways to add more steps to my day and walking to see my clients and walking instead of driving when possible! I love how the Foot Petals insoles keep your feet cool and comfortable – and here in Florida I need it. 🙂
Here are the benefits of adding the Foot Petals into your work shoes:
- Made of materials that have odor fighting and microbial properties
- Ventilated to keep feet cool and dry
- Premium PORON® cushioning absorbs shock for all day comfort
- Perfect for sneakers, flats, boots or any closed-toe shoes
- Trim to fit any shoe size with guide on back of product
- Gentle machine wash cold, no bleach, dry flat
Take a look at the Foot Petals Video:
How will you celebrate National Walk to Work Day?
National Walk to Work Day is celebrated in the U.S. on the first Friday of April. Here’s some hand suggestions from About.com on how you can benefit from the day.
“You are encouraged to walk for all or part of your commute to work. Aim for a minimum 15 minute walk each way. If you take public transportation, try walking to a further stop before boarding, or getting off a stop early and walking the rest of the distance to work. If your commute is too long, make it a Walk to Lunch Day. Invite your co-workers to join with you for Walk to Work Day, or join you in a Walk to Lunch.”… By Wendy Bumgardner – Walking Expert at About.com
Here’s how I fit my Foot Petals to my shoes for walking exercise:
The insoles come in one pair and can be cut to fit your shoes. Take a look at how I measured mine for the perfect fit for my ballerina flats work shoes.
1. Place your foot on the backside of the cushion (black side) to measure your foot.
2. Cut the insoles with sharp scissors on the black side of the insole, following the dotted guidelines.
3. Once your insole is cut place the fabric side up (pink side) and slide into each shoe.
Once you fit them in your shoes… you’re ready for a busy workday!
Make sure and join the conversation with other busy professionals on the Foot Petals Facebook page.
Let me know in the comments below how you will be celebrating National Walk to Work Day…