Entry #3156, December 29, 2013
Make your holiday party one of the best ever with a glass of spirited holiday cocktail mix. This isn’t only a thirst-quencher for your guests but also a source of vivacity to the party. Whether you’re hosting a holiday cocktail party or just a casual gathering, a signature cocktail can always provide the spark.
If you’re still looking for a perfect cocktail, try this Sparkling Charleston Cosmopolitan mix. This will definitely boost your spirits with its superb taste and smooth texture. The combination of orange, peach and white cranberry is certainly a delicious mixture of fruit juices. Then, top it off with a white wine to provide the spark needed. Thanks Southern Living for this delicious drink.
Spirited Holiday Cocktail: Sparkling Charleston Cosmopolitan
Image via: Southern Living
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon white cranberry juice
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 tablespoons sparkling white wine
- Garnish: orange slice (optional)
- Combine crushed ice, vodka, peach nectar, orange liqueur, and 1 white cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze juice from lemon wedges into shaker. Place wedges in shaker.
- Cover with lid, and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled (about 30 seconds).
- Strain into a 6- to 8-oz. glass; discard lemon wedges and ice.
- Top with sparkling white wine.
- Garnish, if desired.
That’s how quick and easy you can make a Sparkling Charleston Cosmopolitan cocktail drink. You just need less than 5 minutes to make 1 sparkling glass. For the white wine, you can use any brand you love. This cocktail mix is a perfect drink that you can serve to pump up your holiday party. You can easily serve this to your guests and let the Sparkling Charleston Cosmopolitan cocktail drink boost the spirits of your guests all the way. Take your first shot and feel the spark!
For more drinks & cocktail recipes on Stagetecture, click here.