Easter wreath ideas are perfect for the spring! Wreaths are such a great way to decorate your home, making it welcoming and giving a festive touch to it. They are also an ideal opportunity to get crafty and to get into celebrating mood. Since they are so versatile, they can be made for Easter or spring, too. Here is how to make this easy yet beautiful DIY Easter Craft.
DIY Craft Idea: Playful Easter Wreath Ideas
Image via: Etsy – Wild Ridge Design – Easter Egg Wreath Ideas
Wreath Making Supplies:
Artificial grass or Spanish moss
Ribbon for hanging
Decorative items like birds, nests, bunnies (optional)
Easter Wreath Directions:
- First you will need to attach the moss or grass to the wreath by either tucking it firmly into the openings or using drops of hot glue to secure it.
- Next, attach your decorations with hot glue or florist wire and also glue the Easter eggs onto the wreath, arranging them beautifully. It’s a good idea to practice the arrangement of the items by spreading them on a table so to get an idea on how to glue them onto the wreath. That way you won’t be disappointed by the end result.
- Wind some raffia ribbon loosely around the wreath.
- Use the decorative ribbon to hang your wreath on your door or in front of a window. Enjoy!
- You can omit the moss or grass and decorations and still have a great looking wreath! Just make sure to arrange the eggs in some order to get a nice look and choose beautiful eggs that bring spring into your home.
Try making this Easter Egg Wreath
Image via: Stagetecture
Want more Easter wreath ideas? Visit our Easter category on How To Make a Burlap Wreath.com
This wreath will tell everybody that you and your home are all ready to celebrate spring and Easter in the most beautiful way.
For more DIY ideas on Stagetecture, click here.