This post brought to you by TempTraq. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Stagetecture.
I’ve heard of a Bluetooth thermometer but didn’t know how they worked. One of the worst parts of my daughter being sick has to be waking her at night to take her temperature! Since she was a baby it seems like taking her temperature has been a chore and one that has gotten actually harder as she’s gotten older. I was excited to pair with TempTraq temperature monitor that enables me to download an app to my smartphone and track her temperature continuously through the night. Take a look at one of the best thermometers for kid’s works to help them rest, and help you gain peace of mind.
TempTraq® Bluetooth Thermometer: No More Kids’ Sleepless Nights
A Bluetooth Thermometer that keeps you Informed:
Whether you are a new parent of a newborn or you have a child in elementary school, when they are sick you want them to get as much rest as needed, but you still need to know when they have a fever. The TempTraq® Temperature Monitor is an adhesive patch that is applied to their armpit and monitors their temperature throughout their sleep.
Download the Temperature Monitor App to your Smartphone:
The TempTraq® app can be downloaded to your iOS or Android device and you will enter in the Patch ID# on the app that coordinates with the Patch ID# on your child’s patch. This will ensure they are synced together and you can read the stats at any time.
TempTraq® Temperature Monitor Patch Benefits:
- The patch can continuously monitor for 24 hours
- This device is safe and is an FDA cleared medical device
- The monitor patch is safe and secure and can stay in place
- The wireless technology ensures you stay informed of your child’s temperature
- Set an alert temperature to be told when the temperature is too high or low
- Make notes in the app to remember important details for you, doctor, or family member.
- Monitor multiple children on the same app with separate patches
- Constructed of safe-to-use, soft materials and not made with natural latex rubber.
- In addition to temperature, caregivers may track when a child eats, drinks or takes medicine.
How I Monitored My Daughter’s Temperature With My iPhone
These screen shots show you how I could put in my daughter’s name, especially handy if you have multiple children using the Bluetooth thermometer patches at once. I really liked how at anytime I can see her temperature by date and time, so I don’t have to remember them when her doctor asks.
You Can Find TempTraq® at a Store Near You:
TempTraq® is currently available at Target, CVS, and Walgreens stores nationwide as well as TempTraq.com. MSRP is $19.99. You can Buy TempTraq now
Now that the season is getting cooler that means Flu season is right around the corner here in Florida. I love the fact that these TempTraq® Bluetooth thermometer monitors can be packed in an overnight bag, suitcase, etc… if traveling. These would also be great for babysitters and elder grandparents who need to monitor fevers and are watching over a child.
I’d love to hear what you think of this innovative temperature monitor. 🙂