Entry #1725, October 15, 2012
Looking for a creepy invite card design for your Halloween party? Well, you’re in the right page. This Bloody Invite Card design will certainly boost the excitement of your invited guest at your Halloween party. Thanks Design Sponge for these great ideas!
The Perfect ‘Blood and Bones’ Halloween Party Invitations
All images via Design Sponge
- Personal computer
- White paper for the card (letter size or 8.5” x 11”)
- Red glitters
- Pencil or marker
- Create your test design for the card or you may download a handy-dandy invites template in PDF file at Design Sponge. This is a pre-designed template that you can just print. Print the template or the one that you created using the paper or card stock.
- Fold the paper accordingly so that it will look like an invite card. Make sure that the tests are still visible and in a perfect place after folding.
- On the front of the card, draw a thick line of “blood” with your glue, with a few lines “trickling” down into the text below.
- Using a spoon, slowly shake your red glitter over the glue on your card. Let sit for a few minutes, and then shake off the excess glitter.
- Shower your card with the red glitters using a spoon. Slowly shake the spoon with the red glitters and allow it to stick on the glue. Allow the glue to dry for a few minutes before shaking the whole card to remove the excess red glitters. You can have a separate sheet of paper to hold the excess red glitters to be used for the other invite cards.
- Write down the important details about the party like date, time and location. You may personalize it by writing the name and a simple message for the person invited.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other cards you wanted to give.
This should do it for this creepy Halloween invite card. This is an excellent way to capture the attention of your desired guests and increase the chance of accepting your invitation. Have a creepy Halloween party everyone!
For more Halloween ideas on Stagetecture, click here.