Make a twist in your regular French Toast this Valentine’s Day. Go get some raspberry cheesecakes for stuffing. This should be one tasty stuff for Valentine’s Day. The Valentine’s Raspberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast recipe will definitely add sweet moments together with your loved ones.
This recipe is effortless and so quick to make. Just the perfect recipe when you need more quality time for your loved ones rather than spending a lot in food preparations. This should be a perfect recipe for your Valentine’s date. Check your fridge and see if you have all the ingredients. Thanks All Recipes for the yummy recipe!
Valentine’s Raspberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup raspberry puree
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Nutmeg, for topping
Image via: Raspberri Cupcakes
- In a bowl, whisk milk, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon into the beaten eggs until well blended. Set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together raspberry puree and cream cheese until smooth. Make ‘sandwiches’ by cutting each slice of bread in half and spreading raspberry-cheese mixture in the center, then top with the other half.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet or griddle. Dip bread into egg mixture, coating thoroughly. Cook until well-browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Dust with confectioners’ sugar and nutmeg. Serve immediately.
You can make around six delicious servings of raspberry cheesecake stuffed French toast in just a few minutes. A hustle-free and quick recipe that will definitely complete your Valentine treat. Just like any other French toast, this is best for breakfast and snacks. The Raspberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast recipe can be your best breakfast-in-bed treat for your loved one.
For more Valentine’s food recipes on Stagetecture, click here.