Entry #1713, October 11, 2012
Is pizza not one of the greatest foods of all time? Whether you agree or not, pizza certainly has many varieties and usually one can find a favorite. Most of all, it is very delicious and appetizing. Just like the Pepperoni Pizza Burgers recipe for pizza and burger lover. This provides a new way of eating pizza in a form of a burger.
The Pepperoni Pizza Burger recipe is suitable even for beginners who don’t have enough experience in cooking. It is very easy to bake and quick to cook. All you have to do is to prepare a few ingredients and follow simple steps to bake a delicious Pepperoni Pizza Burger.
Thanks Pioneer Woman for the great recipe!
Delicious Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
- 1-1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 pound Italian Sausage (A Little More Is Fine!)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 8 slices Mozzarella Or Provolone Cheese
- Pepperoni Slices
- 8 Tablespoons Jarred Marinara Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 whole Kaiser Rolls Or Good Hamburger Buns
- Combine ground beef, Italian sausage, and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Make sure that materials, tools and equipment are clean.
- Knead it together and form it into four large/thick patties. You can also adjust the size as preferred.
- Fry the burgers on one side for several minutes, and then turn the burgers.
- Lay 2 slices of cheese on each patty, followed by several slices of pepperoni.
- Allow burger to cook all the way through while the cheese melts and the pepperoni warms.
- Split the rolls and toast them in butter in a skillet until nice and golden and crisp.
- Spread both halves with marinara sauce and sprinkle the sauce with Parmesan.
- Lay the patties on the bottom buns, and then top with the top buns.
Serve immediately while it is hot. This recipe can surely boost your appetite. It is a complete meal that is packed with nutrients that your body needs. Have a healthy eating!
Images sources: 1, 2, 3
For more food recipes on Stagetecture, click here.