With the hot summer days being a thing of the past and cooler days coming near, its time to replace the thin liquidy drinks with a little heavier ones. So in comes cream, fruit pulps and spices that warm up things a bit. Changing seasons also set a tone for seasonal foods and fruits. The likes of pumpkins and squashes find place in everything right from drinks to pies to main course meals. Our today’s post introduces a beautiful fall cocktail recipe, that has the flavor of the season, a warm punch of spices and a noticeable shift from fleeting lightless to a tummy filling substantiality. Lets get on with this super rich recipe.
Fall Cocktail: Classic Pumpkin Martini Recipe
Image Via: Life Ambrosia
1.5 ounces of vanilla flavored Vodka
1.5 ounces of Irish cream liquor
1.5 ounces of pumpkin flavored liquor
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
lots of ice cubes
Image Via: Cake N Knife
- Have a cocktail shaker ready and add some ice cubes to it. About a cup full should do.
- Now immediately pour over the vanilla flavored vodka, Irish cream and pumpkin flavored liquor.
- Cover the shaker and shake properly till you see little cold droplets on the outside of the shaker.
- Have two martini glasses and a strainer ready. Pour the contents of the shaker into the two glasses using a strainer.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg garnish. You can line the martini glass with some rock salt too!
- Enjoy this rich fall cocktail!
This beautiful fall cocktail is all set to tickle your tastebuds with its creaminess and punch of spices, so get ready for the treat. For those who love an extra hit of liquor can increase the quantity of vodka as per their liking, but remember to keep the kids away;) And for those who don’t like a mix of too many flavors can keep the spice garnishing at bay. Twist and turn the recipe to suit the occasion and your style. Do share your ideas and views on this fall recipe.
Click here for more Fall Cocktail Ideas on Stagetecture!