Need a creative Thanksgiving leftovers idea? Now that Thanksgiving is over, what to do with all of the leftover turkey? Well, of course, make delicious turkey sandwiches, soup, and creative meals. Today, I found this roasted turkey cobb sandwich recipe that is perfect for
Thanksgiving Leftovers Ingredients:
1/2 ounce(s) (1 tablespoon) unsalted butter, softened, plus more for roll or bun
1 teaspoon(s) crumbled blue cheese, such as Roquefort
3 slices applewood-smoked bacon
1 brioche roll or hamburger bun, split
1/4 ripe avocado
2 thin slices tomato
1 medium egg
4 thin slices cooked turkey
Turkey Sandwich Directions:
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain, and wipe skillet clean.
- Butter cut sides of roll or bun. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place roll or bun, buttered sides down, in skillet, and cook until golden brown, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Mash avocado and blue cheese in a small bowl. Spread mixture on bottom half of roll or bun. Top with tomato and bacon.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add egg, and cook until white is set, about 1 1/2 minutes. Gently flip the egg, and cook until yolk is runny in the center but slightly set around edge, about 30 seconds. Remove from pan. Add turkey to pan, and heat through.
- Place turkey and egg on top of the tomato. Top with remaining half of roll or bun, and serve immediately.
Need more Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipe Ideas?
Our 34 Thanksgiving Leftovers Ideas here will inspire to enjoy leftovers again.
For more recipes on Stagetecture, click here.