Fall is all about transforming your home with cozy touches and architectural wall panels are a perfect solution. Bring in the new season with style and sophistication with easy-to-create, fall-themed decor. From the window boxes to the fireplace mantel, we’ve got the perfect ideas for your autumn inspired home from our friends at Vant Wall Panels, the innovative and user-friendly wall decor system. Whether you enjoy adding textures, wreaths or autumnal themed decor – we have some creative ways to beautify your fall interiors this season.
Transforming your Fall Decor with Architectural Wall Panels
Tired of your tired bedroom walls that you don’t want to paint, but need a focal point? Architectural wall panels area good solution because they completely transform a room in just minutes! Inspired spaces make for an inspired living. It’s the most innovative and user-friendly wall décor system ever created. They’re perfect for every room in the house from the kitchen and bedroom to the living room and office. They are available in dozens of eye-catching colors in easy-care finishes such as: pearl, leatherette, micro suede, and metallic.
Bring fall into your interiors with autumn-inspired wall panels
Fall Decor Ideas to Bring a Cozy Touch into your Rooms
- Nothing Says Fall Like Apple Decorations:. Real or faux apples in a beautiful pottery or clear glass bowl placed on an end table or kitchen table always sets the mood for fall. If you’re out picking your own apples, grab some of the twigs and limbs with green leaves to include in the bowl. It creates a more authentic, rustic feeling. We love these fall apple decorating ideas on Homedit!
- Include Autumnal Updates to Your Living and Family Room: When the temperatures drop and the feeling of fall is in the air, we naturally feel the desire to be cozy up and hibernate. Drape super soft throws and blankets to the back of your sofa and chairs. Choose fall tones such as emerald green, browns, deep blues or plum (depending on your room’s color theme). This is also a great time to switch out your throw pillows for ones in velvet, wool, and other heavier fabrics. Functional meets stylish!
- Hang a Festive Fall Door Wreath: Fall just begs for the addition of a seasonally themed door wreath. Switch out your succulent wreath from summer and hang a seasonal wreath made with fall foliage, burlap, and ribbon in autumn colors. Personalize your wreath by including an oversized initial or “welcome.” You can pick up wood cut-outs at your local craft store and paint yourself. Attach with crafting wire. Look to our wreath site for fall wreath ideas.
Image via: Etsy – Thanksgiving Wreath Crafts – Chickadee Lore
- Fall Aromas can Bring Out Fall Decorations One of the easiest ways to make your home radiate an autumn feel is with home scents. Think warm spices gently wafting throughout your home. If you opt for candles, choose a soy-based candle without synthetic fragrances. You can also mull your own in a simmer pot. Look for cinnamon, pumpkin spice, plum or mulberry, spiced apple, and more.
- Replace Summer Garden Boxes with Fall Florals. Your garden and window boxes that were filled with gorgeous summer flowers are now ready for a touch of fall class. Gather armfuls of vivid leaves and berries from the garden, such as, red winterberry, burning bush, cabbage plants, English ivy and purple beauty-berry, and include with your fall mums. You’ll create dramatic and unexpected fall garden boxes. You can also grab bunches of pussy willow and tall grasses to place in vases for entertaining. If you don’t have anything readily available, your local Michael’s or other craft store will have great options for you.
- Fill Vases with Autumns Florals: It doesn’t take a big budget or special creativity to make your home feel one with the season. Grab some branches and sturdy, ) leaves from a tree in all sizes. Spray paint lightly in a matte gold. Fill glass vases with the leaves and branches for a super easy, impressive fall centerpiece. If you love DIY projects you’ll love these fall painted vases project.
- Overlay Tables with Fall Fabrics: Another rustic, simplistic way to add fall flair is to overlay fall fabrics on your kitchen table, coffee and side tables. Pick-up some high quality fabrics from your local fabric store or order online. For most tables you won’t need more than a yard. Look for autumn shades and florals, and less pumpkin kitsch. There’s no need to hem if you use a sharp sewing scissors. Lay a single design over your table or overlay using two different fabrics for an eclectic feel.
Now grab a cup of tea, cover up in a wool blanket, and enjoy the view of falling leaves outdoors while you’re warm and cozy indoors.
For more fall decor ideas using wall panels, wreaths or fall colors, take a look at these fall archives.