It is once again that time of the year when you can enjoy garden parties and whimsical evenings on the deck. Don’t we all just love spring? The season calls for a host of easy and refreshing spring drinks that can be put together in a jiffy. Try this pink lemonade punch for your next party and I assure you, it will be an instant hit with the guests.
2 cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate
2 bottles of Champagne or Moscato rose wine
For the garnish (optional):
Fresh mint sprigs
A handful of Mixed berries
- Thaw the pink lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher or punch bowl
- Stir and combine the champagne with the pink lemonade concentrate just before serving
- Add sliced strawberries, peaches and mangoes to punch bowl
- Ladle into glasses and serve
- Alternatively, you can skip the fruits and garnish with mint leaves
The pink lemonade concentrate can sometimes feel tart. Check and balance the tartness of the punch before serving. A good idea is to pick a bottle of champagne that is on the sweet side to balance the sweet and sour. You can also skip the champagne or wine altogether and substitute it with equal amounts of Sprite. Serve your wonderful spring drinks in flutes for a glamorous touch.
For more spring drinks & cocktail recipes on Stagetecture, click here.