Entry #3083, December 9, 2013
Every holiday party deserves a festive cocktail to get it off to the right start. However, no one should miss out on the fun because they are chained to a shaker. Instead, keep things simple by braking out your punch bowls and creating a drink that guests can serve themselves. This Berry Bourbon Punch recipe is bound to bring the holiday cheer and, best of all, can be thrown together in under five minutes.
Holiday Berry Bourbon Punch
Image Via: Pinterest
Serves: 20-30 people
1 package limeade from concentrate
2 bottles cran-raspberry juice
1 bottle lemon-lime soda
3 cups bourbon
2 cups raspberry vodka
2/3 cup triple sec
1 pint raspberries, for garnish
1 pint blackberries, for garnish
Image Via: Nine MSN
- Place the limeade in the center of a large punch bowl.
- Add in the juice, bourbon, vodka, and triple sec.
- Stir everything until the limeade is thoroughly combined.
- Right before serving, pour the soda down the side of the bowl in order to preserve carbonation.
- Garnish the punch with both pints of berries.
- Serve in glasses over ice.
As with any recipe, feel free to adjust the amounts to your personal tastes. In fact, you can easily omit the alcohol for a punch that everyone can enjoy. Simply substitute a bottle of sparkling cider for all of the booze. If you intend to make both versions, just be sure to garnish them differently to prevent confusion.
For more drink and cocktail ideas on Stagetecture, click here.