Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Samsung as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own
Every February my hubby and I are excited about income tax refund season because as struggling entrepreneurs we always have more expenses than we make, which ultimately means an income tax refund is due to us. We usually try and make a list of what household items, vacation ideas and fun devices we’d like on our wish list. This year I’m excited to pair with Samsung and Walmart to highlight their awesome Samsung devices and deals at Walmart this season. I love my Samsung phone but they also have tablets, HD TV’s and sound bars on sale. Take a look at the specials Walmart is offering.
Excited About Income Tax Refund Season with Samsung at Walmart
Samsung phone shown is my own and is not offered in the Walmart promotion
These offers at Walmart on Samsung devices are perfect for you and your family:
- Mobile devices (Verizon J1 and Straight Talk Galaxy S7)
- Home audio systems, and
My IRS Tax Refund can Go Towards a New Samsung Phone
Being a blogger it seems like the device you use needs to be capable of doing everything. From social media and email to updating my blog posts on the fly, Samsung phones let you do everything seamlessly when I’m on the go.
Walmart is offering the Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy GS7 for $599 and comes with these great features:
- Slim profile and wide screen help it fit anywhere, in your pocket, purse, or in your hand with ease. I like the wide screen that makes Pinterest photos look gorgeous. 🙂
- The dual pixel camera makes this new Samsung phone one of the best on the market to capture low light images… like that romantic dinner, you had last night.
- It powers up with wireless charging so you don’t have to stress about where your Samsung phone cord is. With its wireless charging pad (sold separately) you can talk, text, and take pictures all you want.
Why Not Use your Tax Refund on a New Samsung Tablet?
Every time we go to Walmart, my daughter loves stopping in the electronics area to see what new devices and games are on display. My daughter’s tablet is past being outdated and I have my eye on a new Samsung device for her. (I won’t tell her yet.)
Walmart has the Samsung Galaxy Tab E-9.6″ 16GB Android Tablet -Wi-Fi and is perfect for on the go games, streaming video, audio and even reading your favorite books. My daughter likes to catch up on her YouTube shows. J
Your tax refund won’t go to waste with these great features:
- The 7,300mAh battery ensures your tablet will give you hours of long life without charging… perfect for kids in the car on that long spring break road trip ride.
- Powered by Wi-Fi. No need to worry about data plans which are perfect for streaming video at home or anywhere a Wi-Fi connection is available.
- Need more memory, no problem! The microSD™ card* expands your tablet’s memory from 16GB** to up to an additional 128GB
Why Not Splurge For the Family Using your Tax Refund on an HD TV?
Samsung is known for its gorgeous displays on their mobile phones and devices but their HD TV’s are even more beautiful when they’re in your living room or bedroom!
The Samsung 60″ Class 4K Ultra HD 2160p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV has a slim design that takes up less room than traditional HD TV’s and will fit seamlessly with your decor. Take a look at these other Samsung electronic features:
- Smart View – allows you and your family to enjoy your favorite TV entertainment on any of your Samsung mobile devices via the Smart View App.
- The 4K UHD Picture Quality ensures all the detail of your favorite programming is in beautiful 4K resolution. This means sharper images and gorgeous colors!
This tax refund season head to Walmart for great deals on your favorite Samsung devices. Let me know which one is your fav! 🙂