Mother’s Day is an excellent occasion to celebrate the love of your mother. We guess most of you have already planned for what to give to the most important woman in your life. Those who are still hanging in the air can try this easy, cute kids Mothers Day craft – a wool bead bracelet.
Kids Mothers Day Craft: Wool Bead Bracelet
Image via: Rose Cortina
Whether it is for your wife or for your mom, your kids will love helping you making this craft for their mom or grandmother. Check out what you will need and how to string everything together to make the bracelet.
What You Need
Image via: Pinterest
How to Make the Bracelet
- Choose the wool roving of a variety of colors so that the bracelet looks nice and colorful.
- Depending on the number of wool roving colors, combine two or three colors at a time by rolling the roving between the two palms. In this way, make a long, curved tube of wool roving.
- Pour warm water in a large bowl and dissolve some soap in it.
Dip the wool into the soapy water so that it is totally wet. Take the wool out and squeeze the water. Now, again use the palms to roll the tube and to bind together.
- Once it becomes completely dry and quite hard, cut the woolen tube into ¼-inch discs with the scissors. These discs are the beads of your bracelet.
- Thread an elastic cord through the sewing needle for an easy finish. Push the needle through each of the beads to bind them together with the elastic cord.
- Knot the cord when the bracelet becomes long enough to be bound around the wrist. Cut the excess cord off.
- If you have any previous experience of jewelry making, try adding lobster or ring clasp at both the ends of the cord. If you cannot do that, do not worry. Your bracelet is already beautiful!
- Now, surprise her with this beautiful handmade bracelet.
Image via: Pinterest
This kids Mothers Day craft is very easy to make. Your kids will just love making it by themselves or helping you out in making it. Make the special person in your life happy with this special bracelet made with beautiful multicolored beads.
What other Mother’s Day gift ideas do you have?