Entry #2385, May 5, 2013
Make a delicious impression on your guests with this delicious dessert. Serve them with this delicious Peach Blackberry Cobbler recipe. This recipe can definitely boost your menu as its mouth-watering look can be very hard to resist.
You never have to spend a lot of time and efforts to mix and match ingredients. This delicious recipe is so easy to make and quick to prepare. The Peach Blackberry Cobbler is a fantastic addition to your party menu list that will surely capture the taste of your guests.
Spring Inspired Peach Blackberry Cobbler
Image via: Sugar and Spice – Celeste
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 4 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches (about 4 large)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
Image via: King Arthur Flour
- Prepare Streusel: Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add flour and pecans, and stir until blended. Let stand 20 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to crumble into small pieces.
- Meanwhile, prepare Filling: Preheat oven to 375°. Stir together peaches and next 3 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and boil, stirring occasionally, 6 to 7 minutes or until juices have thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in blackberries. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish. Crumble streusel over hot peach mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
You’re done! You can now serve the delicious Peach Blackberry Cobbler. For the above-mentioned ingredients, you can serve at least 8 people. The Peach Blackberry Cobbler deserves a space in your recipe notebook.
For more desserts on Stagetecture, click here.