Summer is here and it’s time to bring out delicious summer inspired desserts! Many people think of you shouldn’t bake during the hotter months, however, that does not mean that you have to stop eating desserts during this season. Appease your sugar craving and the tongue of a ‘too hot’ crowd with a no-bake item – frozen lemonade pie with raspberry punch. Check out the creamy summer dessert recipe:
Summer Dessert: Frozen Lemonade Pie with Raspberries
Image via: Global Sugar Art
• 1 package of lemon-flavored gelatin (3 ounces)
• ½ can frozen lemonade concentrate (melted; 12 ounces)
• Softened cream cheese (4 ounces)
• 1 cup whipped cream (thawed; 8 ounces)
• Boiling water (1/2 cups)
• 2 Graham pie crusts (6 ounces each)
• Fresh or thawed frozen raspberries (1 cup)
Image via: Driscolls
• Fill a small bowl with boiling water and add gelatin to it. Stir the mixture for approximately 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved in the water.
• Now, take a larger bowl and whip cream cheese in it with a mixer. Keep beating until it becomes creamy.
• Continuously whisk in concentrate and then gelatin until mixed together.
• Stir in whipped cream and fresh or frozen raspberries and pour the mixture into the crusts.
• Keep the pies in the refrigerator until firm.
• Serve cold after topping with fresh raspberries!
• You can preserve the remaining pie in the refrigerator for up to one week.
• You can use any other berries like strawberries or blueberries instead of raspberries.
• Some people may find the dessert too tart. They can reduce the sourness by adding some sugar. It is also possible to replace the lemon gelatin with peach-flavored gelatin or the lemonade with grape juice concentrate.
This refreshing summer dessert is sure to blow your mind away. It tastes like drinking raspberry lemonade in a solid form. In addition, the crunchy graham crust and the creamy filling will make each bite enjoyable.
For more desserts on Stagetecture, click here.