Pumpkin Spice Latte hot drinks are the best during the fall and winter seasons. Don’t you just enjoy the fall season and making pumpkin recipes? From the warm colors, to the spiced scents and the cool air that gives us a break from the summer heat. It can all be so wonderful, however, I believe that the number one area we tend to fall for this season are the recipes, and this one definitely does not fall short. Pumpkin spiced lattes have warmed our bodies and taste buds with their warm rich sweet pumpkin and cinnamon flavors, that taste like autumn in a cup. So let’s not waste any time and jump into making this fall drink. Thanks to the Kitchn for the yummy recipe.
Fall Drink: Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients:
2 tbsp canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
2 cups whole milk
1 to 2 shots espresso, about 1/4 cup
1/4 cup heavy cream, whipped until firm peaks form
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Directions:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat the pumpkin and spices. Cook the pumpkin with the pumpkin pie spice for 2 minutes or until it’s hot and smells cooked. Stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar and stir until the mixture looks like a bubbly thick and rich syrup.
- Whisk in the milk and vanilla extract together over medium heat.
- Carefully process the milk mixture with a hand blender or in a traditional blender, until frothy and blended.
- Make the espresso or coffee and divide between two mugs and add the frothed milk. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, or nutmeg if desired.
Looking for more amazing Pumpkin recipes?
See our 35 Best Pumpkin Recipes. The perfect mix of sweet and savory dishes using pumpkin.
The fall season is an amazing time of the year. How about celebrating this year by warming up your mornings and evenings with this hot fall drink for starters? The Pumpkin spiced latte is a quick and simple recipe that will make any part brighter than what it was. So take some time and create this delicious recipe for all to enjoy!
For more drink recipes on Stagetecture, click here.