We all know that when it comes to planning a Halloween party menu, Halloween desserts top the list. That’s why we bring to you these delicious recipes that will impress trick-or-treaters of all ages. In fact, they look so pro that everyone would think they came from a bakery, but they are a cinch to make at home. Just don’t be surprised if everyone starts asking for the recipes!
35 of Our Best Halloween Desserts Recipes
1. Halloween Desserts: Spooky Ghost Cupcakes
Undoubtedly, these Halloween Ghost Cupcakes is a perfect way to wrap up a Halloween party. They not only look great but they are also very delicious. Your little ones will go crazy for these cute, adorable treats. And of course, you will be happy too, when you will see how easy they are to make.
2. Worm Cupcake Recipe
Create these gruesome Halloween worm cupcakes for your kids this season. Decorated with crushed cookies and gummy worms to make a creepy festive treat, they are sure to make you crave for more than one. The best part? The recipe is so easy to put together that you can involve young ones and make it a fun family activity.
3. Halloween Themed Cookies
In lieu of store-bought treats, why not whip up a batch of these homemade Halloween themed cookies this year? While they are made of flavorful seasonal ingredients on one hand, they are scary and spooky on the other. So go ahead, show off your creativity and get ready to turn some heads!
4. Halloween Recipes: Spooky Caramel Apples
These caramel apples are a delicious way to enjoy a serving of fruits and are ideal as Halloween treats
when they are garnished in a creepy way. The best thing about this recipe is that it is very easy to make and can be prepared with items on hand. Just make sure to prepare plenty of them as they are sure to vanish in minutes.
For those, searching for the perfect Halloween desserts, your search ends here. These spooky but sweet recipes are just perfect for your holiday party. So, use these ideas and be sure to get into the fun of the season.
30 of our Blogger Friends’ Best Halloween Dessert Recipes
- Halloween Popcorn Balls
- Halloween Monster Popcorn Candy Corn Recipe
- 10 Minute Eye of Newt Halloween Donuts
- Slime Monster Halloween Donuts
- Chocolate Pumpkin Trifle with Sweetworks Candy
- Halloween Kitty S’more Trifle
- Brownie Brittle™ Graveyard Eclair
- Witch’s Broom Snacks
- Black Widow Spider Bites
- Easy Oreo Pumpkin Whip Dessert
- Spider Halloween Brownies
- Kid’s Dirt Dessert Snack Pack
- Haunted House Cupcake Cake
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples
- No Bake Twix Roll with Caramel
- Zombie Dirt Dessert
- Eye Popping Spooky Halloween Bundt Cake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Dipped Marshmallow Pops for Halloween
- Bloody Zombie Brain Cupcakes
- Halloween Orange Cream Mini Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Twinkie Mummies Halloween Treats for kids
- Easy Halloween Treat: Pretzel Bones
- Spider Donuts
- Candy Cornbread Muffins Halloween Desserts
- Halloween Cheesecake Cones
- Halloween No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- Undead Are Rising Cupcakes Halloween Desserts
- Butterscotch Candy Apples
- Candy Corn Shot Glasses
31. Check out all of these yummy Halloween Dessert Ideas at All Recipes
For more Halloween desserts on Stagetecture, click here.