These days, slow cooker recipes are becoming the most popular appliance of choice, and for a good reason. From side dishes to dinner to desserts, you can throw almost anything in the crock pot for scrumptious, slow-simmered flavor. As the season of slow cooker meals is almost upon us, we point you our favorite recipes so that you can have your meal practically cook itself.
1. Slow Cooker Recipes: Pulled Pork or Chicken Sliders
Looking for some perfect addition to a relaxed menu? Try these delicious, mouthwatering pulled chicken sliders. The intelligent slow cooker does all the work for you, so that when you come back home six to eight hours later, you will have juicy pork or chicken ready to be shredded and served in a sandwich with your favorite barbecue sauce.
2. Butternut Squash Soup is the perfect Crock Pot Recipe
This one is one of our all time favorite soups. We love the recipe because you can throw everything in the crock pot and walk away. In about few hours you have a tasty soup all ready waiting for you. And of course, your home will smell just amazing while it’s cooking way. Simply open the cupboard and add what you desire. Freeze for another meal!
Don’t you love butternut squash soup in a slow cooker?
3. Easy Crock Pot Recipes: Herb Chicken with Mushrooms
Flavorful spices and herbs, onion and mushrooms give this plain herb chicken recipe a rich flavor. Vegetables and cooking juice complete the meal. If you don’t wish to use the wine, you can use cooking sherry instead and omit the salt. Serve it with mashed potatoes or a side dish like steamed green beans and you will have a satisfying meal.
4. Slow Cooker Recipes: Delicious Cranberry Pork
Cranberry pork tenderloin is a tasty, easy dinner any time of the year, but it’s especially a great choice during cooler weather. It’s healthy, simple, and just as good reheated the next day. A slow cooker really helps to bring out the best in pork loin, leaving it juicy and tender, and saving you hours in the kitchen.
5. Thai Pumpkin Soup Slow Cooker Recipes
The smell of fresh pumpkin soup with Thai spices has to be one of the best wafting through your home during the colder months. Try this delicious Crock Pot Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe and delight your senses!
Slow cooker meals are such a time saver. Set and forget at the beginning of the day and come back home to a hot dinner. Let us know through comments what you think about our collection of recipes?
15 Slow Cooker Recipes from Blogger Friends
1. Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken
2. slow Cooker Butternut Stew
3. Slow Cooker Lasagna
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki Quinoa Bowls
5. Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
6. Slow Cooker Pizza Meatloaf
7. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
8. Slow Cooker Herbed Cornish Hens
9. Slow Cooker Apricot BBQ Chicken Wings
10. Slow Cooker Loaded Carnitas
11. Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich
12. Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
13. Slow Cooker Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup
14. Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
15. Slow Cooker Healthy Beef Stew
For more slow cooker recipe ideas on Stagetecture, click here.