Looking for an easy grilled vegetable pizza recipe? Whether you are hosting friends over this weekend or you want a healthier finger food that is still delicious, grilled vegetable pizza is the way to go! If you remember back to our grilled vegetables recipe here, you can feel free to serve these alongside your pizza or opt for a fresh salad.
Savory Grilled Vegetable Pizza
Vegetable Pizza Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- All-purpose flour, for shaping dough
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, fresh, or thawed if frozen
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 scallions, white and green parts separated, thinly sliced
- 1 log (5 ounces) soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
Enjoy grilled vegetables on the side!
Vegetable Pizza Directions:
- Heat grill to medium. Brush a large rimless baking sheet (or an inverted rimmed sheet) with 1 tablespoon oil. On a lightly floured work surface, roll and stretch dough into two 8-inch ovals or rounds. Transfer to prepared sheet. Brush tops with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Transfer dough to grill. Cook, without turning over, until undersides are firm and begin to char, 2 to 3 minutes. Using tongs and a large spatula, place crusts on a baking sheet, grilled side up.
- Scatter crusts with tomatoes, scallion whites, and cheese; season with salt and pepper, and slide back onto grill. Cook, rotating occasionally until cooked through and cheese begins to melt, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, avocado, scallion greens, vinegar, and remaining tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Pile mixture onto pizzas; halve, and serve.
In less than 30 minutes, you can serve this Grilled Vegetable Pizza on your dining table. The whole ingredients should yield at least 4 servings. Don’t forget to serve this vegetable pizza with your favorite drinks!
For more healthy recipes on Stagetecture, click here.