Are you too busy to keep up with the heavy demand of social media in your everyday life? Is the thought of tweeting for your Twitter account or writing regular blogs for your personal or business blog daunting?
I am an Associate Architect, LEED A.P. who has switched careers to freelance writing/blogging with home decor and staging mixed in! While my portfolio includes architecture and interiors, I can write for many genres and styles.
I also am a social media consultant, helping small businesses and individuals develop a social media presence. Whether through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or through your own blog or website, I can help you get focused on your marketing goals.
My writing portfolio includes:
- Stagetecture.com- My home staging/organizing/decor and family solutions service and blog. Reviewmy social buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin in the right hand banner of this Stagetecture site above my profile picture. Feel free to Contact me for other information.
- Freshome.com- Architecture and Interiors Online Magazine – (I have 350+ posts here)
- Mydeco Blog (United States): “Love where you live” – Home Lifestyle blog
- Better Homes & Gardens – ‘Kitchen & Bath Makeovers’ – Top Home & Garden Magazine
- Home Pulse magazine – “Citrus County, Florida Luxury Home Values, Remodeling, Decorating, Improvements, Trends & Landscaping publication for home owners”
- Furniture Fashion, Interior Complex, Decoist, Homedit and more… Click here for a full list of writing samples and links
- Ghost writing for interior design and realty blogs (clients kept confidential)
As of 2013 – I have written for many well known home decor and home lifestyle publications.
Social Media clients:
Contact me for a full list of social media clients.
Total Services include:
Social Media Seminars – I will travel to your location, or via webinar
(Seminars are ideal for small businesses, a group of friends/colleagues)
Social Media 101:
Teach you, your staff, friends/family and colleagues the basics of using Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Blogging to increase awareness to your brand.
Social Media 201:
An advanced class of the Social Media 101. Learn how to schedule your social media tweets and updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. Learn how to advertise on social media, and how to build a following and the do’s and don’ts social media.
Learn how to start your own blog, maintain it, add content, add images, answer comments, and post updates to your social media outlets.
Learn how to monetize (make money with your blog). Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – helping your blog get found by search engines. Learn how to develop a following on your blog, and how to increase traffic back to your site.
• Website content – Adding updates – pictures, content, etc..
• Blog posts
• Social media updates – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Stumbleupon, Digg and more…
• Articles -
Online Content and Technical Assistance
• Blogs – setting up and optimizing WordPress blogs; researching, writing, and/or proofreading posts; researching and editing photos, graphics, and other images; uploading and posting new content; adding tags and categories; moderating comments
• Social media – setting up and marketing your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn profiles; integrating and cross-promoting your online profiles; posting updates relevant to your business and industry; researching targeted friends and followers; monitoring your online reputation
• Website management – reviewing your existing site for consistency and clarity in language, navigation, etc.; search engine optimization; setting up and monitoring analytics; checking for and fixing broken links; making simple changes
• Strategic Plan ideas– help with brainstorming, researching, organizing, and refining your online strategy for more efficient management and effective results
I offer per-project, package, and monthly retainer rates. Please contact me through the Stagetecture contact form for a free consultation.