Disclosure: This is a sponsored review by Picture Keeper Connect, while I have been supplied with a complimentary product for review and compensated, all opinions are strictly my own.
Did you do your photo backup before you left your hotel room? Have you ever been on a family vacation or business trip and you don’t have space on your phone to take any more pictures? Backing up photos is nearly impossible when you are worrying more about enjoying your trip than how much storage you have on your device! I’ve been on countless blogger trips and family vacations where I’ve had to start deleting videos and photos off my phone because I can’t get back to the hotel soon enough to unload my images! (Trust me, it’s the worst.)
Picture Keeper Connect: My Easy Cell Phone Photo Backup on the Go
I’m excited to pair up with Picture Keeper Connect – a simple photo backup device that combines a handy USB and iOS or Android plug on the other end. You simply download the app on Google Play Store or the App Store and it walks you through step by step to offload your files.
Taking pictures on the go just got easier!
If you’re like me when I travel, I feel like you take triple the amount of pictures because you want to ensure that if the first 2 or 3 are bad, at least one will be the perfect one to share, right? The only problem with this philosophy is you use up more space on your phone while taking more pictures. Most likely you won’t be back to your laptop in your hotel room until the evening and there’s nothing worse than the dreaded “No space” message!
Backup photos, videos and more from your mobile phone
Take a look at the other functions Picture Keeper Connect does to make it easy to save your photos and files anywhere:
- Plugs directly into your smartphone to easily backup photos, videos and contacts.
- Download the free Picture Keeper Connect App and touch “Start Backup”
- WiFi backup option available for older phones without compatible port/plug.
- Works with personal or work computers (PC/Mac).
Picture Keeper Connect works with iOS and Android devices:
I have an Android Samsung 7 Edge and an iPhone 6+ and I love that you can choose which type you need for the Picture Keeper Connect. It’s small enough to store in your purse or pocket, and can be pulled out at anytime to transfer your files to free up space on your cell phone.
Take a look at these benefits for your photo backup:
- Protects memories and information you never want to lose.
- Easily restore backups from old to new phone.
- Free up memory on your phone/tablet – no monthly fees.
- Back up from anywhere with free mobile app.
- Simple to use – just click “Start Backup.”
- Easily move your photos onto personal or work computers.
- Backup and restore across platforms.
- Option for backing up older phones and restoring to new.
Stagetecture readers get a discount to get a Picture Keeper Connect
Use the Discount Code:
Stagetecture20 at the checkout to receive 20% off your purchase when buying your Picture Keeper Connect.
We’d love to hear how you’re going to use yours. Taking pictures on your next vacation? Need to transfer photos from an old cell phone? Need to remove all of those videos of your kids’ soccer games and ballet practice? The Picture Keeper Connect is a great option to free up space on your cell phone.
For more travel ideas on Stagetecture, visit our travel category!