If you are looking for the way to deliver an Easter gift to someone special, consider making easy Mason Jar Easter Treat Gifts. They are perfect Easter Crafts and they won’t take much time to make so you have more time to celebrate. They are ideal to hold small candy pieces, homemade scrubs or anything else you can think off. Make lots of them, because once you have seen them, you will want to give them to everybody.
Easter Crafts: How to Make Mason Jar Easter Treat Gifts
Image via: Etsy – ZAM Handmade Market – Easter Crafts Bunny Jar
Easter Gifts Supplies
Clean mason jars
Easter themes vinyl stickers (or cut your own out of a vinyl sticker page)
Ribbon, twine or lace trim,
Hot glue gun and sticks (optional)
- Clean your mason jars thoroughly inside and out and let them dry completely.
- Make your vinyl stickers or cut them out using Easter themed templates. Bunnies are just perfect and really cute for this craft.
- Apply the stickers to the outside of the jar on the smooth side, pressing firmly especially on the edges so no paint can pass through. Make sure the sticker is firmly attached.
- Now apply a coat of calk paint on the whole outside surface of mason jar. Let it dry for about 10 minutes and as long as it is still slightly wet peel of carefully the sticker. You can use a tweezer if you find it useful just make sure to not scrape the edges. If you choose to use spray paint, just make sure that no paint gets inside the jar, especially if you want to put edibles in there. To assure it the best way is to place the jars upside down on a flat surface and then apply the spray paint on it. Let the mason jars dry completely.
- Add some ribbon or lace trim to the neck using a little hot glue and let it dry. Now you can now fill them with whatever you want!
Easter gifts for kids
As any celebration, Easter is always a big deal especially for kids. To let them take part in this spiritual important day try giving them some special Easter gifts especially made for kids. Candy is an all-time classic, but this year, think about giving alternative, healthier treats or small presents for them to cherish.
Image via: Crazy Little Projects – Easter gifts for kids
Ideas for Easter baskets
A fun way to deliver your gifts other than mason jars are cute Easter Baskets. You can craft them by yourself and fill them with the items of your choice or buy them at many seasonal stores. Try keeping them natural and use as little as possible artificial and un-natural colors as possible for an earthier and rustic.
Image via: Etsy – Allonsy Decor – Easter gift supplies
You surely know by now that Mason Jars are truly multi-purpose items. You can use them for so many Easter Crafts as well as all year around, using the same techniques but choosing different colors or shapes. For Easter, bunnies, chicks and Easter egg shapes are the ideal motives to use and obvious the best color of choice is any of the many colors Spring season comes with. Make lots of these Easter Mason Jars, since they will be the perfect gift for kids and adults and everyone will want another one the next year to grow their collection, that’s for sure!
For more Easter craft ideas on Stagetecture, click here.