Valentine’s Day is coming and dinner recipes for two would be a wonderful surprise! Well, have you thought about arranging an intimate, romantic dinner for two? Just the two of you having a fantastic dinner, far from the din and bustle of outside world – one of the best Valentines Day ideas imaginable!
Are looking for some dinner recipes for two? All Recipes presents a Savory Garlic Marinated Steaks that is sure to win the heart of your Valentine!
Easy Valentines Dinner Recipes for Two: Marinated Steak
Image via: Harris Teeter Beef
2 – 1/2 pound each rib-eye steaks
2 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
1 pinch cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
Image via: Food Match
- Mix together olive oil, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, liquid smoke, onion powder, minced garlic, and salt in a medium bowl. This makes the marinade for the steaks.
- Pour the marinade in a shallow glass dish and place the steaks. Turn to coat. You can also rub the marinade into the steaks to give them the perfect flavor.
- Cover the steaks with a plastic sheet or aluminum foil and keep in the refrigerator for 1/2 days to marinate. Remove them from the refrigerator before grilling.
- Preheat the grill at medium-high to high heat.
- Brush oil lightly on the grill grate. Place the steaks on the grill and cook each side for 7 minutes. The duration can be different depending on how much grilled you want your steaks to be.
- Discard the leftover marinade or use in any other preparation where you think suitable.
The tender steaks soaked in this beautiful marinade will turn more tender and juicy after grilling. The meat will just melt in your mouth and the tasty marinade will leave an exquisite flavor into your tongue. All the ingredients used have made the marinade so perfect that it complements the steaks very well rather than overpowering meat’s inherent flavor.
Image via: Hello Fresh
If you don’t have enough time for marinating, poke holes into the steaks and then soak into and rub with the marinade very well. They will be turned out equally tender, tasty, and flavorful.
Serve these excellent steaks with grilled corn on the cob, garlic breads, and salad and enjoy a nice romantic dinner with your love!
Romantic Date Ideas: A Romantic Dinner for Two
Easy meals that are insanely delicious can make any moment special! Make your Valentine’s Day special with a couple of delicious dinner recipes for two. You can enjoy this restaurant-quality Garlic Marinated Steaks in the comfort of your home.
For more dinner recipes on Stagetecture, click here.