Easter cookies and Easter desserts have to be one of the highlights of the Easter dinner, right? Oh, the egg hunts, lighten color scheme, warm weather with fresh bloom flowers and most of all the food recipes. Especially, the sweet food recipe like cookies for example. Cookies are always those amazing treats that you can pop in your mouth and go. Plus, they can be as big or small as you would like for them to be. Now let’s not waste any time of jumping into Stagetecture’s top Easter Cookies list.
29 Of Our Favorite Easter Cookies and Easter Desserts
Easter Cookies: Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies
Do you have a new Easter dessert to try this year? Easter is the time that lets you know that bright colors, warm weather, and life have been revitalized. So what better way to invite this holiday into your home than with, a recipe. Not only just any recipe but a dessert recipe. Sweet Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies are a great Easter dessert, that is easy to make and even easier to devour. So let’s not waste any time and jump right into this recipe.
Lemon Tea Bread
Easter isn’t complete with a delicious and light Lemon Tea Bread recipe to delight your guest’s tummy. Try this recipe to serve along side these cookie recipes!
Easter Cookies reinvented! Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Enjoy your summer days and nights with a cream filled soothing dessert for your tastes buds. Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cups or Oreo Cheesecake bites are delicious any time of year, but especially at Easter time. This recipe is quick and easy to make, plus great for creative changes such as adding fruits and drizzling glazes on the tops or in the center for more sweetness. Try it out and you will not be disappointed!
Cinnamon Apple Peanut Butter Easter Cookies
Have you ever tasted a dessert that was so good you wished you knew how to make it? If you have, you’ll want to add apple peanut butter cookies to that list. Once you start eating one, you’ll find yourself on the tenth one before you realize what’s happening. Peanut butter cookies are a delicious temptation and you’ll be amazed at the speed at which your family consumes them. They are soft, chewy, and literally melt in your mouth. Make them for your autumn get-togethers or family gatherings and impress your loved ones with your cooking prowess. If you’re a peanut butter fan, you’ll be happy to know that half a cup of that tasty stuff goes into the mixture. Here’s how to go about making those heavenly delicacies
Easter Dessert Idea: Hot Cross Buns
Hot Cross Buns are a favorite at Easter time and this recipe will help you recreate this iconic dessert.
Saffron-Vanilla Snicker Doodles
Do you want to have something to pair off your coffee or any hot drink? What about a delicious cookie recipe? Try this Saffron-vanilla snickerdoodles recipe and experience a mouth-watering treat. This is not your ordinary cookies as there are not much of snickerdoodles with saffron you can find in your favorite coffee shop or bakeshop.
23 Easter Cookies and Desserts from our Foodie Blogger Friends
1. Brown Eyed Baker – Fran’s No-Bake Cherry & Walnut Cheesecake
2. Lil Luna – Easter Basket Cookie Cups
3. Chocolate Covered Katie – Healthy Lemon Squares
4. Our Best Bites – Banana Cream Pie
5. Crazy for Crust – Malted Gooey Cake Bars
6. Dessert Now Dinner Later – “Carrot” Easter Pudding Cups
7. Averie Cooks – Egg-in-a-Nest Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
8. Inside Bru Crew Life – Party Peeps Eclair Cake Cups
9. Like Mother Like Daughter – Mini Cadbury Egg Blondies
10. Spaceships and Laser Beams – Easy Easter Stencil Cookies
11. Brown Eyed Baker – Easter Egg Sugar Cookies
12. Our Best Bites – Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake
13. Chocolate Covered Katie – Snickerdoodle Blondies
14. Love and Olive Oil – Cream Egg Brownies
15. Crazy For Crust – Coconut Cream Pies in Jars
17. Inside Bru Crew Life – Oreo Coconut Gooey Cake Bars
18. The Frugal Foodie Mama – S’Mores Bunny Graham Bars
19. I Heart Naptime – Peanut Butter Blondies
20. Spaceships and Laser Beams – Easter Egg Stuffed Cupcakes
21. Brown Eyed Baker – Hummingbird Cake
22. Our Best Bites – Cream Puffs
23. Chocolate Covered Katie – The Carrot Cake Milkshake