Entry #1751, October 24, 2012
Halloween is just a few days away. If you are still worried about what you will wear for the costume party, then this might just solve your problem. Try this DIY Halloween Wolf Hoodie costume and you will be a head-turner. The concept is to dress as Little Red and the Wolf – a perfect way to dress-up for the party!
All images via
- Wolf pattern
- Gray Hoodie
- Stick glue
- Needle with gray thread
- Glue gun
- Felt paper (yellow, black, gray and white)
- Prepare all the materials needed and plug in the Glue gun.
- Cut the felt paper according to the wolf pattern. Be careful with selecting the right color of the felt paper for each part.
- Arranged the cut parts to form the face of the wolf. This will ensure that you have everything done for this project.
- Using the glue gun, join all the pieces together like the eyes and ears.
- Find the center-top of your Hoodie and glue the nose part.
- Then, glue the eyes of your wolf over the nose and under the hood.
- Turn it over and ensure that the parts are properly attached.
- Glue the claws into the sleeves.
- Use safety pins to attach the ears on top of the hood. You need these pins to make the ears look better and hold on to its proper place.
- Check all the parts that you attached and make sure that they are all securely fastened.
That’s it! You can now try to fit your masterpiece and evaluate the beauty and style of your Halloween Wolf Hoodie costume. You also have to check whether or not you feel comfortable and convenient wearing the costume. This project will definitely be exciting and fun to do. So, grab your materials and start getting your Halloween costume together.
For more Halloween ideas on Stagetecture, click here.