Everybody loves pasta! And if this meal includes those savory Greek flavors what more can one ask for! Greek food is a great way to experience the exquisite delights of the place itself. Try out this pasta dish with your friends and family and get transported into a world of azure seas, terra-cotta tiles and bright shimmering sun. Try this Greek Chicken Pasta Medley, it’s sure to become a family favorite!
Greek Chicken Pasta Medley
1 packet of Pasta (you can pick whichever pasta you like)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion chopped fine
1 tomato, chopped
3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed coarsely
200 gms boneless chicken cut into bite size pieces
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 cup artichoke hearts (canned and marinated)
Juice of 2 lemons
Image Via:The Perfect Pantry
- Boil water in a large pot and add salt and a little oil to it. Add pasta and cook in boiling water till the pasta is good to eat. It should take about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the water out once the pasta is cooked and let it cool a bit.
- Meanwhile, heat another pan and add olive oil to it.
- Add crushed garlic and sauté for a few seconds followed by onions. Sauté till a cooked onion garlic fragrance emanates.
- Add chicken and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes till the chicken is cooked.
- Reduce the heat and add tomatoes, feta cheese, oregano, parsley, lemon juice, artichoke hearts and pasta. Cook for about another 3 to 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the pan from heat and serve the delicious pasta in a nice dish.
You can add olives whilst cooking artichokes and use lemon wedges and parsley as garnish. Feed your family, kids and their friends with this very easy to make, nutritious meal.
For more easy meals on Stagetecture, click here.