Halloween party recipes are essential to ensure your guests have a ghoulishly good time, right? Boo! Ahh! Are you ready for Halloween yet? Halloween is coming up and now it’s time to unleash the scream team with some of Stategtecture’s finest gruesome Halloween recipes. These recipes have the ability to put a fright within your night but also wonderful tastes within your mouths. So let’s not waste any time ready, get set and SCARE, nicely! Take a look at our 20 favorite Halloween appetizers, Halloween treats, and Halloween desserts to serve up to your Halloween guests this year.
20 Scary Halloween Party Recipes to Surprise Guests
1. Halloween Appetizers: Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Bell Peppers
Halloween has so much inspiration for creative ideas, especially within the food recipes. The Halloween Jack-O-Lantern stuffed bell peppers recipe is no different, this simple classic puts a ghoulish-spin on some fresh veggies that will entice the kids to take monstrous bites and become haunted with the great aftertastes.
Southern Living has some delicious and creative Halloween appetizers to try!
2. Halloween Party Recipes for Dessert – Finger Cookies
Now if this gruesome treat doesn’t make you scream, then I’m not sure what will. The creepy Finger Cookies recipe gives the illusion of severed fingers yet however are just crazily, decorated delicious sugar cookies begging to be taken a bite from and enjoyed.
3. Halloween Tombstone Cookies
How about taking one of the most notorious elements from the day of the dead and putting a tasteful twist on it? Tombstones in the graveyard are a great foundation for the Halloween Tombstone cookies recipe. The despicable dessert works well as a great party decor and an amazing dessert.
4. Healthy Halloween Snacks: Halloween Monster Mouths Recipe
Now not all Halloween dessert treats have to be sugar-filled frenzies some of them can be just as disturbingly healthy as ever like the Halloween Monster Mouths recipe. The treats are made from apple slices, peanut butter, jelly and mini marshmallows or yogurt covered raisins.
For more healthy Halloween snacks take a look at Everyday Healths list of recipes.
5. Halloween Party Recipes Ideas: Bat-Tizers
Start off your Halloween parties with some scary Bat Appetizers (Bat-Tizers). These simple and quick treats will be the hit for the crowds. All it takes is cheese cubes, black and blue plain tortilla chips, grapes and toothpicks.
15 Halloween Party Recipes Ideas from our Blogger Friends – Desserts!
1. This Silly Girl’s Life – Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pumpkins
2. The Little Epicurean – Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
3. Shaken Together Life – Halloween Cyclops Cupcakes (With Edible Eyeball Toppers)
4. Eat. Drink. Love. – Halloween Cocoa Krispie Treats
5. Organized 31 – Deviled Egg Eyeballs
6. Inside Bru Crew Life – Pudding Filled Dirt Cupcakes
7. Sugar Hero – Spiderweb Cupcakes and Chocolate Spiders
8. Dishin and Dishes – Ghost and Mummy Pizzas
9. Amanda’s Cookin – Kitty Litter Cake-Gross Halloween Party Food
10. Our Best Bites – Super-Easy Yeti Cupcakes
11. This Silly Girl’s Life – Bag of Bones Snack Mix
12. The Little Epicurean – Halloween Donuts
13. Shaken Together Life – Scary Berry Halloween Parfaits
14. Mama Likes to Cook – Frog Egg Lemonade
15. Organized 31 – Halloween Jack O’Lantern Dinner Pockets
Halloween is the holiday where the ghouls and goblins can run a muck, and so can the recipe creativity too. Have the foods match the holiday. Scary Halloween treats are sure to keep the excitement and liveliness in any area. Also, Stagetecture readers do you have any gruesome recipes for the Halloween holiday you would like to share?
Try these Halloween green punch ideas with your Halloween treats!