Who doesn’t love a great ravioli recipe, with a twist? Need a yummy appetizer this New Year? Make this New Year’s appetizer recipe. It is simplicity at its best and can feed a large crowd. It is ideal for those entertaining on New Year’s eve. The crunchy appetizers are complemented by the warm sauce and are extremely addictive. If you think your guests may not like the recipe because of the fried pasta, think again! The two make a great team. Make many ravioli because they will be a huge hit! This simple recipe from Allrecipes is all you need.
New Years Dinner: Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 dozen ravioli (You can choose beef, cheese, or other filled ravioli)
- Marinara sauce (to use for dipping)
- A cup of garnished Italian breadcrumbs
- 3 cups of vegetable oil
- 4 cups of water
- Thaw the ravioli if they are frozen.
- Put 4 cups of water in a cooking pot and boil. Immerse the ravioli in the water and watch over them until they float. Remove them from the water and drain them. Leave to cool.
- Put the oil in a fryer. Turn your oven to 375 degrees. Heat the oil until it reaches boiling point.
- Dunk the ravioli in the egg then cover with breadcrumbs.
- Fry in sets until they turn golden brown. Remove and drain.
- Sprinkle the fried ravioli with cheese.
- Heat the sauce and put it in a serving bowl.
- Serve the ravioli with sauce.
The New Year is almost here and with it comes lots of resolutions. If one of your resolutions is to become a better cook, start now. Make this New Year’s Dinner recipe for your family and friends and they’ll be singing your praises for a long time to come. Plan your menu in advance and host an unforgettable event. You’ll have such a great time you’ll find it hard to top yourself next year.
What appetizers are you making this season?