We’ve opened a new site – How to Make a Burlap Wreath.com!
Love to make wreaths for your home and friends for the upcoming seasons and holidays? Show your Wreath Love! How to Make a Burlap Wreath now
features creative Custom T-shirts to show your Wreath Love. Order one for you, your Mom and your friends who love to ‘Put a Wreath On it!”
See the collection here.
How to Make a Gorgeous Burlap Wreath
Burlap wreaths are all the rage these days. They give homes a rustic and gorgeous appearance to any front door, mantle, or interior space. While many stores stock pre-made ones, you can make your own unique one and impress your friends. The materials are inexpensive and the procedure is simple. In fact, this burlap wreath is the easiest holiday craft. What’s more, the end result is stunning. If you have a craft group, try it at your next meeting. It doesn’t require any skills and DIY amateurs can make it.
Tips for Bringing Charm to your Home with a Burlap Wreath
This tutorial will show you How to Make a Burlap Wreath Ideas or where to find beautiful Handmade Burlap Wreath you can buy and customize further.
Image via: Burlap Wreath – Oursentiments.etsy.com
- Roll of 6″ wide Burlap Jute Ribbon * (30 feet long) : (Ideas for Types of Ribbon Burlap with White Lace Ribbon, Burlap with Red Lace Ribbon, Chevron Print Burlap Ribbon )
- 12 inch Wire Wreath Frame Form: (Ideas for Types of Wire Frames – Heart Wire Wreath Frame, Square Wire Wreath Frame, Star Wire Wreath Frame)
- Leaves and flowers to decorate
- Hot Glue Gun with Glue Sticks
Image via: Burlap Wreath
Watch the Video – How to Make a Burlap Wreath
How to make a burlap wreath video
1. Use one end of the burlap ribbon to make a knot around the wire wreath.
2. Push the burlap into one of the sections of the form. Be sure to twist it so that the loop is sideways (this ensures that the wire wreath form is covered).
3. Continue making loops but make sure that the next “bubble” in the wreath is next to the one you just did. This helps hold the previous loop in place.
4. Continue making loops until the wreath is as full as you want. You can make all your “bubbles” the same size or vary the size for a striking effect.
Image via: Craftaholics Anonymous
- Cut off the burlap if you have extra.
- Make another knot to complete the wreath or tuck the end into the bubbles.
- Hot glue the leaves, flowers, bows, and other ornaments you may have.
Image via: fynes designs
Don’t have time to make a wreath?
If you don’t have enough time to make your own, consider buying a burlap wreath that you can hang immediately like this Natural Burlap Wreath Ideas
Or try a Red Holiday Burlap Wreath
There’s no denying it, this DIY burlap wreath is absolutely gorgeous! It takes only a few minutes to make and will give your home lots of style. Its neutral color and lovely texture make it ideal for both contemporary and traditional homes. Instead of buying a ready-made wreath this year, why not make it and impress everyone who comes to your home? If you’ve been looking for a holiday craft to give a twist, look no further.
What other DIY projects do you have planned this season?
For more burlap wreath ideas visit Stagetecture’s DIY Site: How to Make a Burlap Wreath for ALL TYPES of wreath tutorials. 🙂