For this spring how about trying out a brunch recipe that will cause you and your family to have an addiction to it? This dish carries all of the traditional breakfast favorites and more. The spinach and bacon quiche is quick and easy to make plus even better for the eating. Spring is the perfect time for light foods that are delicious and celebrate the season. So let’s not waste anytime and dive right into this recipe.
Spring Brunch: Spinach and Bacon Quiche
Image via: Food Network
6 large Eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups of Heavy Cream
Salt and Pepper
2 cups of chopped fresh Baby Spinach, packed
1 pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 cups of shreded Swiss Cheese
1 (9-inch) refrigerated Pie Crust, fitted to a 9-inch Pie Plate
Image via: A Beautiful Mess
- First preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor or blender; put the eggs, cream, salt and pepper and blend for about 5-7 minutes. After the mixture has been processed, then set it aside.
- Next, for your Easter Brunch, get the glass or metal 9-inch pie plate and place the pie crust in it. Then put a layer of spinach for the bottom, the next layer will be the crumbled bacon and finally top it with the cheese.
- Go back and get the egg mixture from before. And pour the egg mixture on top of the cheese layer, and put the pan into the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes.
- After the time has finished or the egg has set then remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for 3 minutes. Then ENJOY!
Image via: Food Styling by Diana
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This goes especially for holidays, get togethers or just lazy Sunday’s. Try this quiche recipe and let us know how you enjoy it. The breakfast recipe is quick, simple and delicious all of the ingredients that make up greatness. What are your favorite spring recipes you are serving your family this season?
For more brunch recipes on Stagetecture, click here.